At Parent Talk, we aim to involve members in meaningful opportunities to give back to the communities where we live and work.
Past projects include:
- Assembling bags for children in homeless centers via Project Night-Night
- Food, coat and school supplies drives for Needham Community Council
- Assembling baskets for REACH (a hotline and shelter for victims of domestic violence)
- Park and town forest clean-ups in partnership with Departments of Public Works
- Fundraising for the redevelopment of area playgrounds (e.g. Mills Field and Perry Park)
To get involved with the planning of these projects or to suggest an additional community service project for our membership, please contact email@example.com.