Parent Talk is pleased to support local organizations in their efforts to provide events for the community. One way we do this is to post “community events” on the Parent Talk website calendar.
Please complete the form below and we will review your event for inclusion in our online calendar based on our Community Event Posting Guidelines (below). Expect to hear back from us within one week.
Community Event Posting Guidelines
We respectfully adhere to the following guidelines for publicizing non-Parent Talk sponsored events:
1. Events must be a) open to the public and b) relevant and appealing to Parent Talk members: families of young children living in the Metro-West region of Boston (primarily Needham, Dover, Newton, Westwood, Dedham, etc.).
2. Parent Talk will post a maximum of two (2) events per month for any organization. Events can link to an organization’s independent website for more information.
3. Events must be sponsored by an organization (non-profit or for-profit), as opposed to an individual or group of individuals.
4. Events sponsored by a religious or political organization must be inclusive, educational, or entertaining in nature, rather than ceremonial or persuasive.
5. Events that conflict with a Parent Talk event are posted at the discretion of the Parent Talk President(s).