The health and well-being of our Parent Talk family and community is of the utmost importance. We know that the disruption and uncertainty of this situation is incredibly unsettling. Parent Talk hopes to be a resource for you and your family as you navigate this uncharted territory. This page will be updated as the situation continues to evolve and hopefully resolve. Please check back and share with others so that we can keep our community healthy and safe.
Due to the evolving situation associated with the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Parent Talk has decided to make some changes to Parent Talk programming this spring in the best effort to be consistent with recommendations of the CDC, Massachusetts, and our local towns.
- Parent Talk has decided to close its dedicated playspace in Dover, MA, from today, March 13th through March 31st.
- While we are not aware of any instance of a Parent Talk family being impacted by COVID-19, we believe that it is a prudent step to close our playspace during this time period. Evidence shows that social distancing is one of the most effective ways to combat infectious diseases like this one. We are closing our playspace in support of the social distancing efforts put forth by local towns and schools to limit person-to-person contact through groups and gatherings of people in social or commercial settings.
- Parent Talk has decided to postpone the Spring Sale until further notice.
- The Spring Sale is a very exciting and important event for the Parent Talk community and organization. We will continue to assess the situation as it evolves to determine next steps.
- Parent Talk recommends cancelling all playgroups. We believe social distancing is the best way to keep this disease from spreading, therefore we encourage you to consider abstaining in the near-term.